galaxy balleuna
银河芭蕾
Our class play...
我们班级的剧目...
is Romeo and juliet.
是《罗密欧与朱丽叶》。
We are the leads,
我们虽然同为主角,
but you are the star.
但只有你闪闪发光。
...
Although i put my heart into it,
纵使我竭尽全力,
I was never the most graceful dancer.
也无法达到最优美的姿态。
You, on the other hand,
而你的每个转身,
made every move with grace.
都带着令人心折的翩跹。
You were more radiant than my aspirations.
你比我的渴望更加灿烂。
You shone brighter than my dreams.
你比我的幻想更加耀眼。
It was like holding water, or look at the sun.
而我像妄图捧住流水,又像直视骄阳刺目。
How could I never share a stage with you?
这样的我,怎配与你共舞?
☞ I practiced until dawn.
我彻夜练习。
I practiced until dawn.
我全力舞蹈。
But no matter how hard I pushed my aching libs,
可是,无论怎样操弄酸胀的肢体,
My clumsy gestures in the mirror...
镜中笨拙的身影...
betrayed the perfect movements in my mind.
始终追不上脑海里那完美的舞步。
...
What's the point?
何必呢?
I'll never reach your heights.
我永远无法触及你。
☞ I rested my clumsy legs.
我停下了颤抖的双腿。
...
Fraught with nerves, the night before our show, I had a dream.
在公演前,在辗转反侧的夜里,我做了一个梦。
A vision of you.
梦中是你的身影。
☞ I close my eyes.
我闭上了眼睛。
You were just too bright.
你太耀眼了。
I squeezed my eyes shut.
我紧紧合上眼帘。
...
But no matter how deep I sank into the darkness,
但无论沉入多深的黑暗,
your afterimage still burned against my eyelids.
你的虚像还是在我的眼中灼烧。
☞ I took her hand.
我握住她的手。
You glowed with thousands of twinkling lights,
你与万千星光一同闪烁,
and guided me through the curtains of night...
引领着我在夜幕中穿行...
hand in hand, feet in unison.
双手轻牵,步调相随。
...
Then you I dreamed of isn't backstage today.
但今天在后台的,不是梦中的你。
Instead...
而是...
there's someone who looks strangely like me.
某个与我相似的身影。
☞ I let her be.
随她去吧。
My eyes must have been playing strikes on me,
一定是昏暗的光线戏弄了我的眼睛,
or so I thought.
我这样想着。
Today, your every practiced, perfect movement is hurried,
然而,你排练过千百次的、完美无瑕的舞步,竟在今天变得慌乱急迫,
out of sync.
零落失序。
...
The curtain falls to scattered applause.
帷幕在稀稀落落的掌声中降下。
On this cramped and claustrophobic stage,
在这方狭小幽闭的舞台上,
I feel more distant from you than ever.
我们间的距离比银河还遥远。
☞ I reach out.
向她伸出手。
I think of the sky I found in my dreams.
我想起了梦中的夜空。
How there's always been room for every moon,
那里永远能容下所有月亮,
every planet,
所有星星,
every body of light.
所有闪亮之物。
Maybe there's always been a place out there...
也许世上早有一个位置...
Where I could stand next to you.
能让我在你身旁停驻。
The curtain rises and we step forward,
帷幕升起,我们并肩向前。
hand in hand, feet in unison.
双手轻牵,步调相随。
Our class play is Romeo and juliet,
我们班级的剧目是《罗密欧与朱丽叶》。
and we are the stars.
你我皆是明星。
是我昨天汉化的一款视觉小说的文本(`・ω・)